Media-Striker is a global, multi-platform media and entertainment company. Powered by its own proprietary technology, Media-Striker is the go-to source for tech, digital culture and entertainment content for its dedicated and influential audience around the globe.
Founded in June 2005, Media-Striker and its network of websites now reach over 12 million unique visitors and draw more than 37 million page views per month. The Media-Striker community includes more than 2 million friends and followers on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google and other social media.
Media-Striker by the Numbers
- More than 7 billion monthly global content views.
- More than 200M monthly unique visitors to the website.
- 18 offices and 1,300 employees around the world.
- 75 percent of unique visitors come from social platforms.
- Publish on more than 30 social platforms across the globe.
- More than 70 percent of Media-Striker traffic occurs on mobile devices.
- More than 90M unique visitors come each month from outside the US.
Columnists and Contributors
TechCrunch columnists publish articles regularly; some even have their own shows. You can find articles by columnists like MG Siegler, Andrew Keen, Chris Dixon, Steve Gillmor, Cyan Banister and more regularly on our homepage.
Our contributors write thought pieces and other types of articles. We have had many TechCrunch contributors over the years and we are always looking for more. Our all-star list of contributors include: James Altucher, Mark Suster, Tom Anderson, and others.